Artisan Creative is looking for a B2B copywriter with strong advertising experience creating impactful headlines and taglines, and writing short-form copy for our technology client. This is a remote role, ideally open to California-based candidates
- You are a well-rounded advertising copywriter who understands the business-to-business marketplace, loves to strategize and write compelling, exciting copy for new products.
- You are passionate about making a product stand-out with your words.
- You understand the nuances of the crowded technology space and aren’t afraid of being bold and creating interest and excitement with your writing.
About our client and this role:
- Our client is a California-based leader in the cybersecurity and threat detection space.
- This role is 100% remote working closely with the Creative Director and Chief Marketing manager
- Hours will fluctuate based on project needs until March of ‘23 approx 5-20 hours a week as needed.
In this role, you will:
- Conceptualize, strategize and write headlines, and taglines for digital, print, web, and social media projects in support of our client’s product launch.
- Demonstrate your ability to understand the brand’s current style guide and stay true to the brand voice and brand promise
- Work closely and collaboratively with creative, marketing, and product stakeholders