Instructional Designer | Job # 13607
Artisan Creative is looking for an Instructional Designer who has experience with leading sessions, overseeing educational/ learning content, and cross-collaborating with leadership for sales initiatives for a renowned social media company. This role is 100% remote and will be for a 1-year contract.
About our Client:
- Our client has been the leader in investment banking for nine decades.
- Our client has been ranked among the top 40 most prominent brands in the asset management industry
- Our client has strong ESG (environmental, social, and governance) integration across the business .
- You are passionate about adult learning theory and excel in learning progressive trends in the industry.
- You can work collaboratively with other team members but also autonomously if needed.
- You are highly detail-oriented, have solid organizational skills, and efficiently meet deadlines.
In this role, You will:
- Manage programs including training and communication which include, seeking out new discoveries, project managing, and meeting strict deadlines.
- Strategize and leverage the sales enablement platform to launch and manage the learning programs while tracking measurements.
- Aid the onboarding sessions and instruct stakeholders on certain areas of content.
- Employ learning principles and design methods to help create and fun and engaging learning experience.