New Year. New Resolutions.
While some would say resolutions are just an unattainable goal we set in January and forget about by February – at Artisan Creative we believe having goals (and helping to hold each other accountable for reaching them) is critical for success.
Each month – we set and focus on achieving goals that are vital to our business. We report back regularly and help to motivate each other to achieve them.
So the idea of a personal goal for the year makes perfect sense. When we asked about everyone’s New Year’s Resolution, not only did the team all have a goal in mind, but most had a plan to help them achieve it. Now they have all of us to hold them accountable, too.
We’ll check-in at the end of the year to see how everyone did!
- Kevin, Talent Manager – Learn how to play the piano – possibly starting with Travie McCoy’s Billionaire.
- Katty, Managing Director – Learn Spanish. I even signed up for classes. They start next week – every Thursday night!
- Stephanie, Accounting – Establish a daily and weekly routine. And stick to it.
- Laura, Talent Manager – Lose 30 pounds and get my glucose and cholesterol levels back to normal.
- Wendy, Consultant – I want to knit something for my cousin’s twins every time I knit something for someone else (or myself ) all year. First up – blankets!
- Carol, Sr Account Manager & Recruiter – I want to plan out my weekend activities ahead of time and start lifting weights.
- Maggie, Account Manager – I don’t want to forget a single birthday for my friends and family and want to send a card or gift to each person to let them know I am thinking of them.
- Jamie G, Creative Recruiting Manager – Put together a few photo/memory books with our thousands of digital photos.
- Jess, Marketing & Project Manager – Expand my culinary expertise by trying at least one new recipe each week.
What’s your resolution?