Artisan Creative is celebrating 20 years in staffing and recruitment and over the years we have learned a thing or two that we’d like to share with you.
This is the time of the year to reflect on the past year and look forward to new opportunities and adventures ahead.
As Shawn Achor states in his popular Ted Talk and best-selling book “The Happiness Advantage” one of the ways to create happiness and positive mental change is to express gratitude on a daily basis.
Here at Artisan Creative, we are grateful for so many things and wanted to share a few with you.
- Grateful to celebrate 20 years of creative staffing & recruitment.
- Grateful for the incredible, dynamic a.team. Always giving, always striving to be at their best.
- Grateful for our amazing talent who continuously push the creative envelope.
- Grateful for our long lasting client relationships and for the opportunity to help grow their teams.
- Grateful for our furry 4-legged friends who keep us company at work.
- Grateful for the opportunity to write the 400th issue of our weekly a.blog today.
Below are additional gratitudes from our a. team:
- Grateful for my family and their health, support and love.
- Grateful to work for a company I love.
- Grateful that I get to spend every day with my husband.
Grateful that I live in Los Angeles. I’m grateful for my health, home, and to have worked with a great company for 10 years.
Thankful for my family and friends, my wonderful husband and my “a” recruiting team who comes ready to work every day and is so dedicated.
- Grateful for a supportive and passionate team that pushes me to my full potential every day.
- Grateful for the ability to work from home.
- Grateful for my husband who caters to my every pregnancy craving and mood swing.
I’m so grateful for my job! I am so happy every day.
I am grateful for my family that supports each other through thick and thin, for my long time friends that are like extended family, for my employers that provide an environment to live a balanced life and for my excellent health!
- I am thankful for the privilege of becoming a new aunt to my amazing nephew.
- Also my family, everyone’s health, and good food!
- Working with a dynamic and committed team on a daily basis for over 20 years.
- The opportunity to learn something new every day.
- Simplicity in life and communication.
- Grateful for the amazing a. team.
- Grateful for family, friends, health and love.
- Grateful to learn and grow every day.
What are you thankful for this holiday season?