Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
-William Arthur Ward
At Artisan Creative, we’d like to take a moment and say thank you to all who have touched our lives this past year.
We are grateful for so many things and wanted to share a few with you.
- Grateful to celebrate 21 years of Artisan Creative!
- Grateful for our incredible, hard-working, and dedicated a.team, always bringing their a.game when working with our talent and clients.
- Grateful for our amazing talent who create, write and bring to market compelling work
- Grateful for our clients and the opportunity to build relationships, grow their teams and share in their success.
- Grateful for technology to allow us to be virtual, yet always connected with each other.
- Grateful for the 7 dogs and 3 cats who add to our work life.
- Grateful for the two babies who joined the Artisan family this year.
- Grateful for our friends & families
- Grateful for the opportunity to write and share insights in 450 issues of our weekly a.blog.
Below are additional gratitudes from our a. team:
- Grateful that our son is living with us now and our family is complete.
- Grateful for a job that is flexible and still challenging (in a good way) after 23 years.
- Grateful for a family that is supportive and loving.
- Grateful for family, good health, dogs, and friendship.
- Grateful to have the chance to learn, progress and work in a job I love.
- Grateful for the opportunities I’ve had and the chance to see the world.
- I’m thankful to be able to celebrate another Thanksgiving with my family.
- Grateful to have a healthy and happy baby girl join us this year and experience the holidays through her eyes.
- Thankful for a wonderful support system both at home and at work that made the transition to being a new mom so pleasant.
- Grateful for our first home and the ability to work from the comforts of it everyday.
- Grateful for my hard-working, supportive, and loving husband, who is adventurous and loves to get his hands dirty
- I am grateful for the privilege of spending the last months of my mother’s life at her side.
- I am grateful for the love and support of my family and friends
- I am grateful for Artisan for the privilege of working from home, where my job is more fun than work, and be part of a supportive, motivated and hardworking team.
- I am grateful to live where food, shelter, and services are available and plentiful.
- Grateful to work for a creative company and to work with team members that love people.
- I’m grateful for such an incredible and supportive team to work for. I wake up knowing I GET to work with them and never feel like I HAVE to. It’s rare to find such integrity and motivation in one’s work life.
- I’m grateful that I get to spend all my time with my dog Chewie. I never truly knew what a “man’s best friend” actually felt like until I got to spend every waking moment with him.
- I’m grateful that I found a balance in my life to take care of the sick ones in my family. So, so grateful for that.
- I’m grateful for my wonderful spouse/teacher, family, and friends who are like family.
- I’m grateful for the first responders and the outpouring of help to those who lost everything in the California North Bay fires.
- I’m grateful to be back at Artisan working with such a dynamic team of creative, kind and devoted professionals!
- I’m grateful to be able to make a difference in candidates’ and clients’ lives by bringing the right people together at the right time.
- To have facilitated Why Stack workshops with dynamic learners from around the world.
- To have celebrated our parent’s 83rd and 85th birthdays together as a family.
- To always be working with people who share similar values founded on trust and respect.
- Grateful to celebrate 23 years of marriage.
- Grateful for my amazing a.team. The most dedicated, intelligent and fun group I have had the pleasure to work with.
- Grateful for health, family and friends
- Grateful for the opportunity to travel and see the world.