have the a.team find your dream team
Web Designers and Producers
In a creative agency, the Web Team is made up of many talented creatives who focus on different aspects of the website. They include Web Designers, Web Developers, Web and UI Applications Designers and Developers, and Web Producers. Collectively they design and develop digital applications via a variety of digital or traditional avenues. Our expertise and focus are on the design and production process. Although we collaborate and partner with dev teams, recruiting for these roles is outside of our core focus.
Web Designers design websites that are functional, beautiful, easy to use, informative, responsive, web standards compliant and adhere to a client’s brand guidelines.
Requirements for Web Designers include:
- Degree in Website Design, Graphic Design, or other relevant fields
- Understanding of User experience and Information Design
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with CMS systems such as WordPress, Drupal, and Shopify
Web Producers define the expectations of a website then ensure that those expectations are delivered. They may oversee a team of web designers and developers, manage the content across the site, ensure that the site is optimized for SEO/SEM and that it has a great user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in Web Development and Design
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience with the overall production process, workflows, budgets and timelines
Whether you are a hiring manager looking for staffing and recruitment support or you are a creative on a job search, our Artisan Creative a. team is here to help. Please let us know how we can help.