SF Bay Area
At Artisan Creative, we place talent for freelance and full time positions at advertising agencies, in-house marketing departments, interactive and design firms. We recruit and staff talent at all levels of experience from junior positions to senior-level executives.
Senior Web Analyst | Job #12971
- Artisan Creative is looking for a Senior Web Analyst for our client who is a leading provider in the healthcare space in California and will be remote. This is a one-year contract and is open to candidates in Northern and Southern California.
This role will have you conducting sophisticated statistical analysis, employing advanced quantitative ...
SEO Writer | Job #12989
- Artisan Creative is hiring a Freelance SEO Writer to write online content for website and digital channels for our client in the consumer goods space. This is an ongoing, remote position. Only local candidates will be considered for this position.
In this role, you will be writing SEO copy for the client’s site and their paid search/Google ...
Digital Product Manager | Job #12973
- Artisan Creative is looking for a talented and driven freelance Digital Product Manager for our client, a leading healthcare provider in Pasadena. This is a one-year contract and is temporarily remote and will be on-site in Pleasanton when possible.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing a product strategy and roadmap for the ...
Freelance Communications Manager | Job #12924
- Artisan Creative is hiring a freelance communications manager for a prominent healthcare client in Pleasanton for an on-site opportunity. The contract is for three months, with the possibility to be extended to a year.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing complex communications consultation, communications planning, ...
Presentation Designer | Job #22000
- Artisan Creative is looking for a freelance PowerPoint designer to work onsite with our client in the B2B Tech space in the San Jose, CA.
In this role, you will work on new and existing PowerPoint projects to create original diagrams, infographics, backgrounds and templates, and to bring existing decks up to brand guidelines.
This is a 30-40 ...