CopywriterNovember 20, 2023 $40 - $60 per hour
At Artisan Creative we continually seek to connect with great talent. We are looking for mid-senior-level Writers who might be open for Full time/Freelance/Temp-to-Hire positions in LA. Our clients range from marketing and design agencies to healthcare and financial giants and entertainment, lifestyle, and legal services offering both hybrid and remote positions. If you are looking, we’d love to connect.
- You are passionate about writing for B2B and B2C audiences in either Healthcare, Insurance, Financial or Retail verticals
- You are skilled in conceptualizing and crafting long and short-form pieces including but not limited to; social media content, ad copies, blogs, e-mail campaigns, white papers, press releases, internal communications, thought leadership, sales pitches, articles, ebooks, e-commerce, SEO or UX writing
- Have experience writing for marketing and corporate communications teams
- Write for various brands and for B2B and B2C audiences and demonstrate the ability to grasp all brand tones and voice
- Work on conceptualizing and crafting long and short-form pieces
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders, C-suite, department heads, or marketing teams to analyze, and identify copy/content needs
- Ensure all content/communications align with regulatory requirements when applicable
- 3 or more years of experience as a writer in either Healthcare, Insurance, Financial or Retail verticals
- B2B and/or B2C experience
- Marketing experience
- Must be comfortable writing long and short-form pieces
- Excellent grammar, spelling, editing, and proofreading skills
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have a portfolio that showcases work/work samples
At Artisan Creative, our purpose is simple yet profound: we build relationships that are grounded in trust. For 27 incredible years, we’ve been weaving this ethos into every step of our recruitment efforts, and the results speak for themselves. We are dedicated to propelling candidates like you toward discovering exceptional freelance and full-time opportunities that span the realms of Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, and Communication.
Our reach spans diverse industries, from Entertainment, Health, and Beauty to Fashion, Finance, Technology, and more. From Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing teams, our relationships flourish in various verticals for freelance and full-time roles.
Proudly certified as a WBENC Women’s Business Enterprise, we champion equality, diversity, and inclusion. Join us on a journey guided by our core values: agility, accountability, communication, trust, and enthusiasm.
When applying, please include the Job # and Title in the subject and send to email@example.com.
Boost your dream role prospects by sharing your resume, portfolio, or relevant URL. Elevate it further with 3-5 concise bullet points showcasing your perfect fit for the role.
Please note: We’re primarily seeking local candidates for onsite or hybrid positions. Relocation options are not available currently.
For those applying within Los Angeles, know that we consider qualified applicants with Criminal Histories, per the Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance.
For San Francisco applicants, we consider those with arrest and conviction warrants, in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.