have the a.team find your dream team
Front End Developers
Front End Developers enhance a website’s functionality to make for an enjoyable and smooth experience for its users. Front End Developers will collaborate with graphic and web designers, as well as UI and UX designers in order to find a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
Key skills that are important for Front End Developers to develop are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with mobile and responsive site design
- Experience with graphic design programs such as Photoshop
- An understanding of cross-browser and cross-platform concepts and concerns and W3C standards
- Experience with Content Management Systems(CMS) such as WordPress, Wix and Squarespace
Day-to-day tasks for Front End Developers can involve a variety of responsibilities. They can find themselves developing HTML and CSS template design in order to integrate it into desktop and mobile websites or web applications. Oftentimes they will work closely with design, business, and technical counterparts in order to ensure that all aspects of their designs are accurate.
Whether you are a hiring manager looking for staffing and recruitment support or you are a creative on a job search, our Artisan Creative a. team is here to help. Please let us know how we can help.