Web Analytics Coordinator | #12792August 18, 2019 2 years $28/ph
Artisan Creative is hiring a Web Analytics Coordinator for a two-year contract with an enterprise healthcare company in Burbank. This role requires at least one year of experience in a marketing analytics role along with experience using Google Analytics, WebTrends, Adobe Analytics and Tableau.
In this role you will support web analytics initiates, understanding business requirements, implement tagging using defined standards, setting up reporting to meet the business requirements of the marketing and analytics teams, and drafting business requirements documents. You will be responsible validating metrics, monitoring data quality, analyzing various forms of data (e.g. raw data, 3rd party data, metrics, etc.), providing reports and interpreting results.
• Lead the web analytics tag implementation and testing during the development of online media, marketing landing pages and websites.
• Work with business, product, and analytics to collect, refine, and prioritize data capture/tagging requirements and create technical specifications for the engineering team to implement (BRD).
• Develop innovative strategies for tracking and tagging online and offline interactions, and partner with IT team to define and oversee quality assurance testing activities to ensure accurate and efficient data collection
• Partner with IT teams to diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags, and to provide recommendations for improvement.
• Maintain documentation of existing implementation. Work with IT and business teams, as needed, to communicate what the implementation is designed to accomplish.
• Manage and perform end-to-end testing to make sure data is accurate in all environments (dev, QA, prod).
• Collaborate with business teams to ensure that data output is translated into meaningful, actionable and impactful information that can effectively contribute to our digital properties
• Partner with Omni-channel business partners to implement data capture for cross-functional projects
• Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms, and identify how they impact and can grow the capability
-At least one year of previous experience in a web analytics role.
-BA/BS degree required in marketing, mathematics, or other quantitative discipline.
-Experience with digital analytics and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, WebTrends, Adobe Analytics required.
-Tableau, highly preferred.
-Familiar with debugger tools; excellent attention to detail.
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.