VP of Digital Marketing | Job #13059November 30, 2020 Full-time DOE
Artisan Creative is looking for a VP of Digital Marketing to join a PR and brand strategy agency in Los Angeles. You’ll work with national brands in lifestyle and food industries and must have experience growing brands through a variety of digital strategies. This full-time opportunity is remote and open to candidates across the US.
In this role, you will develop strategies taking into consideration brand objectives, target audiences, segmentation, budgets and KPIs across digital and social. You’ll take social algorithms to develop strategies aimed at engaging audiences, driving awareness and impacting growth.
You will also be involved in all new business pitches and presentations and must be detail-oriented. Strategies and campaigns will be developed by you, backed by data and aligning with client goals.
As the ideal candidate, you have an exemplary background in the digital marketing space and are a proven leader of teams, accounts, and strategy. You have extensive agency experience and are able to deal with multiple clients at one time. You are hardworking, confident, and someone who exemplifies the phrase “action speaks louder than words”.
- Lead the development of ad sets to support client objectives (prospecting, driving sales, retargeting, etc.) and continually refine and optimize
- Provide recommendations and plans for paid media strategies focused on driving traffic (online and in stores), trial and visibility
- Create detailed audience and market segmentation presentations with specific demographic and psychographic information that justifies our overall tactics
- Manage client expectations and your workload to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of results
- Understand how your work fits into the overall brand strategy
- Analyze the success of programs and communicate results to support recommendations for future programs
- 5+ years of experience in social media management, influencer relations, and/or digital advertising
- Demonstrated ability to write content, drive creative and build campaigns
- Experience with a variety of social media/networking platforms, media buying, and reporting
- Exceptional communication skills: both verbal and written
- BA degree or equivalent
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.