Visual Designer | Job #13049October 25, 2020 Full time DOE
Artisan Creative is looking for a visual designer/production artist to create digital content for a Boston-based digital platform. This is a five-year-old startup working with clients who are key players in fashion, beauty, retail, and e-commerce.
This is a newly created position and you will manage many aspects of the client experience from design, to project management, presentation, and budgeting.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of design trends, be self-sufficient, be able to multitask and self manage, as well as facilitate communication with internal account teams and the clients.
This role is currently remote and will move onsite once COVID restrictions ease.
- Exceptional design eye for creating digital content
- Ability to manage project scope, workloads, milestones, and deliverables
- Work closely with internal sales, and account teams.
- Manage internal and external resources so work is done on time and on budget.
- Have stellar quality control standards and productions skills
- Excellent communication, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Adhere to tight deadlines and managing multiple projects
- 3-5 years of web/visual design experience, especially in retail or e-commerce.
- Key experience with responsive design, mobile, branding, web, interactive, and graphic design.
- Excellent typography skills.
- Experience delivering strategic creative solutions for a variety of clients and services.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with start-ups.
- Excellent time management.
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.