Remote - Los Angeles
Video Editor | Job # 13488June 24, 2022 Six Months DOE
Artisan Creative seeks a Video Editor with a passion for working in news and journalism to join a renowned social media company. This role is a freelance remote role for a six-month duration. California residents are highly preferred.
- You have experience in news editing.
- You are skilled in color grading and sound design/mixing.
- You have a reel that showcases depth in quality and skill.
- You strive to make the end result of each project better than the last one.
- You are passionate about journalism and local news.
What you’ll do as a Video Editor:
- Produce and edit a wide range of mobile projects.
- Help define the editorial scope and visual sensibility.
- Lead the editing process from ideation through to production and delivery.
- Use your news experience to identify key points of interest that will connect with the audience and expand news reach.
- BS/BA degree or 5+ years of experience in post-production video editing, including or with a focus on vertical video
- News content editing experience
- Proficient in digital video post-production programs (Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe Media Encoder, and Adobe After Effects)
- Skilled in keying, 2D compositing, and motion graphics creation
- Confident with Mac OS, iOS, and G-Suite apps
- Familiar with Adobe Audition and DaVinci Resolve
- Experience utilizing 3D graphics is a plus
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com