UX Researcher | Job #12968September 20, 2020 6 Months Hourly DOE
Artisan Creative is looking for a UX Researcher for our client who is a leading provider in the healthcare space in Pasadena. This is a six-month contract.
This role will have you engaging with large stakeholder groups to identify research needs and evangelize for appropriate user research early and often in the solutioning process. You will also use the qualitative and connecting quantitative data to inform results to guide and make impactful user-centered experience decisions.
The ideal candidate has experience designing usability tests, analyzing results, and forming recommendations based on those results and has a strong knowledge of user-centered design principles, best practices, and heuristics.
- Conduct user interviews and research, from goals and needs assessment all the way to summative evaluations
- Write, moderate and report on usability studies using established testing methodologies and configurations
- Evaluate and integrate feedback from stakeholders to create moderators guides for testing
- At least three years of digital experience moderating usability tests with a large team and/or stakeholder engagement
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design principles, best practices, and heuristics
- Advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Proficient using Microsoft Visio
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.