UX Consultant | Job #12851November 17, 2019 Freelance Onsite DOE Hourly
Are you an individual with strong HCD, facilitation, and organizational design skills? Do you enjoy being a contributing member of an agile-like team working to transform a well-known healthcare brand’s marketing organizations? Artisan Creative is seeking a UX Consultant to work onsite in Oakland for a freelance opportunity.
In this role, you will design solutions and problem solve for a new marketing operating model, apply a variety of methods and approaches to facilitate problem solving, help evolve design approach and tools, and facilitate workshops by contributing to necessary pre-work for workshops, including user research (planning as well as observations), secondary research, stakeholder interviews, and problem/opportunity framing.
The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, has prior experience with the duties of this role, and enjoys consulting for a world-class and complex organization
- Skilled practitioner using human centered design methods, including: research, framing, coming up with solutions, and prototyping.
- Strong ability to lead and teach others in HCD tools and methods.
- Skilled leader and facilitator of design-led workshops, with a robust set of tools and activities to bring to bear, and an ability to plan and orchestrate workshops to drive to a range of outcomes
- Skilled manager and driver of design-led project work including clearly articulating project outcomes and evaluation plan, design approach, and stakeholder engagement approach.
- Strong verbal, visual, and in-the-room communicator
- Experience with Design Thinking, Design Sprints, and Co-Design
- Experience and fluency with MS Office Suite
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.