Sr. Writer | Job #13555October 10, 2022 Contract - 1 year Hourly -D.O.E
Artisan Creative seeks a refined and creative Senior Writer. In this role, you will create clear, compelling, and engaging videos, emails, social and web page content, and printed literature for high-level audiences. This will be a 1 year, 40 hours per week hybrid contract role based out of the Los Angeles, Irvine, or New York office.
- You have 5+ years of experience preferably from financial or journalism background
- You love to write for videos, emails, social and web platforms
- You have a strong understanding of the financial space and love to work with data
- You enjoy managing the writing process and enjoy working with teams
In this role, you will:
- Craft digital content for high-level audiences
- Manage writing projects and interface with stakeholders across the process
- Work within a team and also autonomously
- BA in journalism or a similar discipline
- 5+ years of experience writing for high-level audiences on digital platforms within finance or corporate environments
- Do have experience managing writing projects?
- Do have the ability to work within a team and autonomously?
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com