Hybrid - Los Angeles
Sr. Creative Strategist | Job # 13480June 24, 2022 6 month freelance DOE
Artisan Creative seeks a dynamic Sr. Creative Strategist to join our global financial client’s team. The ideal candidate will serve as a bridge between the business marketing team and the creative agency. This is a 6-month, hybrid role based out of Los Angeles.
- You have advertising agency experience
- You thrive at project management
- You have experience with writing capability briefs
- You love being able to work cross-functionally
As a Creative Strategist, you will
- Write and execute capabilities briefs
- Strategically plan and manage marketing efforts
- Work cross-functionally with the business marketing team and creative agencies
- Project manage advertising initiatives
- Creative agency background
- 6 years of creative strategist experience
- 3 years of advertising marketing experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Project management experience
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com