Sr. Account Manager/Client Success – Beauty | Job #13159June 20, 2021 Full time DOE
Artisan Creative is looking for an Account / Client Success Manager with experience in the Beauty vertical.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience with social media strategy and planning a social-first marketing approach within the Beauty and Cosmetics vertical. This role is a combination of strategic thinking and tactical execution while delivering exceptional customer experiences.
Responsibilities include managing and growing accounts, overseeing social media strategy, developing client relationships, and overseeing the account and client services team, and driving additional revenue.
In this role you will be:
- Responsible for managing accounts over $1M+
- Keen understanding of client needs and business goals
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to determine KPIs, goals, and briefs.
- Support account growth and new intake and business opportunities
- Create and manage clients’ presentations, strategies, and timelines; handle client correspondence and documentation.
- Plan review sessions with key clients/accounts as well as revenue forecasts and goals.
- 7+ years of Account Management/Client services experience
- Experience at a creative agency, social agency, or brand marketing team
- Extensive social media marketing experience (organic and paid)
- Experience growing accounts.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Self-motivated, positive, eager to thrive in a growing, changing, entrepreneurial environment.
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.