Social Media Designer | Job #13630May 30, 2023 1 year 45-48 ph
Artisan Creative seeks a talented and creative Social Media designer to join our legacy investment management client’s team. In this role, you will create unique graphics to improve brand awareness and enrich social engagement. This will be a 1- year hybrid contract role based out of Downtown Los Angeles. We are only accepting Southern California-based applicants at this time.
About The Client:
- Our client has been the leader in investment banking for nine decades
- Our client has been ranked among the top 40 most prominent brands in the asset management industry
- Our client has strong ESG (environmental, social, and governance) integration across the business
- You have 3+ years of design experience
- You specialize in designing assets for social media. Including Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- You love to create innovative content for social by updating and/or crafting new content
In this role, you will:
- Create visual original content for distribution on the clients’ regional and global social platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Produce social media content for live and planned communications.
- Collaborate with the product, marketing, and content teams to ensure consistency in messaging and branding across all social media channels.
- Stay updated with social media trends and best practices to ensure our content remains fresh and engaging.
- 3+ years of design experience, specialing in designing for social media
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Canva, and other graphic design tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to identify and resolve data-related issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment..
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Visit our blog to access over 500 articles on interviewing best practices, job search, and freelancing tips. Listen to the artisan podcast for stories of creativity & inspiration.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com