SEO Manager | Job #22765July 14, 2019 Full-time DOE
Artisan Creative is looking for an SEO manager who is passionate with all things related to SEO strategy, keyword rankings and best practices for algorithm and UX/UI changes. Do you have experience working in a heavily regulated industry like legal, financial or healthcare? If so, let’s talk.
We’re working with one of the top-rated law firms in Southern California to hire a full-time SEO manager. This is a role for someone who can provide deep-dive audits for technical and strategic SEO improvements and work heavily with senior management and the company CEO. You’ll work as part of the internal marketing team alongside a marketing director, creatives and other marketing people. You’ll be required to improve keyword and search rankings, online reputation management and own SEO projects including timelines, budgets and competitive research.
This is a company who values its employees and fosters a stable and nurturing environment. Responsibilities include:
- SEO strategy for both short-term and long-term success.
- Daily monitoring of on-site and off-site SEO factors that impact qualified lead generation across tactics.
- Keyword research alongside SEM team to ensure we are optimized for competitive positioning.
- Online reputation management (ORM) and all channels that impact ORM (esp Yelp, Social, and Reviews).
- Create and maintain SEO project timelines and results (keyword rankings, local rankings, ORM cleanup).
- Outreach and link building, including sponsorships, education, blogs, etc.
- At least three years of experience as an SEO specialist or manager within a large organization or heavily regulated industry such as legal, healthcare or finance.
- Well-rounded SEO experience across strategy, reputation management, keyword rankings, and industry research.
- Experience working with C-level executives.
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.