Los Angeles - Remote
Senior Writer – Digital | Job # 13510August 5, 2022 6-months DOE - Hourly
Artisan Creative seeks a digitally-savvy Senior Writer to join our global financial client’s team. This is a 6-month 40 hours per week hybrid contract opportunity based out of Los Angeles. Los Angeles-based candidates only.
- You have experience with writing financial copy
- You thrive at managing writing projects from start to finish
- You enjoy writing for brochures, magazines, and other internal projects
- You have sharp quantitative skills and can be depended on to review data to ensure accuracy with current messaging
As a Senior Writer, you will:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the messaging stays consistent
- Manage writing projects from end-to-end
- Make the most out of existing content by revising and repurposing it in an innovative way
- Stay up to date with industry and compliance knowledge
- Senior writer with experience in financial and investment concepts
- Experience writing for multiple content channels?
- Able to work autonomously within deadlines
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com