Senior Visual Designer | Job #12921February 16, 2020 6 months Hourly
Artisan Creative is looking for a senior visual designer to work with our enterprise-level financial client. This is an onsite, six-month freelance role in LA, with potential for an extended contract.
In this role, you will be the creative lead and support the development of marketing digital design including banners, web page layouts, photography selection, presentations, email and social media design. You will also be collaborating with creative, product, technical and business stakeholders.
The ideal candidate demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of design and prototyping software and techniques on MAC OS and has the ability to lead projects of significant size and scope.
- Participates in gathering and analyzing user data (qualitative, quantitative) to inform the design
- Creates artifacts such as mockups, typographic systems, animation, interactive or static prototypes, illustration and photography deliverables and recommendations
- Presents design concepts and explains rationale to team members and stakeholders
- Provides input to technical teams during the development phase to ensure interactions are developed as designed
- 3+ years’ experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong corporate visual design examples
- Have experience working with brand guidelines and complex design UI system
- Financial industry experience a plus
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.