Senior UX Researcher | Job #12947March 29, 2020 6 Months Hourly
Artisan Creative is looking for a talented and driven Senior UX Researcher to play a pivotal role for our client in the enterprise financial space. This is a freelance opportunity in DTLA.
This role will have you leading research projects as a trusted partner, contributing to the strategic planning and execution of the client’s products and services, including web, tablet, and mobile experiences. This position will have you collaborating with other researchers, designers, and various cross-functional teams and reporting directly to the Client Insights and Strategy Lead.
The ideal candidate is passionate about human-centered design, driven by curiosity and the desire to understand people and their problems. You are an open-minded individual and flexible with research approaches to juggle competing priorities an overlapping projects.
- Plan, design, and conduct both qualitative and quantitative research studies, including writing research plans that outline study goals, user criteria, and research methodology
- Work closely with the UX design team and various stakeholders to identify research needs
- Integrate findings into meaningful themes to create and present impactful readouts/reports for various audiences
- At least 5 years’ experience executing both qualitative and quantitative research
- At least 5 years’ experience interacting with design and product teams and working with agile/scrum software development methodology
- Familiarity with design and prototyping tools; Axure, Adobe XD, Invision
- Basic knowledge of UX metrics, statistics, and Adobe XD/Axure
- Accessibility knowledge preferred (WCAG, screen reader software, aXe, WAVE, etc.)
- Agile/Scrum software development methodology
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.