Senior Social Graphic Designer | Job #12905February 16, 2020 Full-time DOE
Are you a social media savvy graphic designer with killer design skills that you’re confident will elevate a brand’s digital presence? Artisan Creative is hiring a full-time senior social media designer for a disruptive client in the beauty space that strongly advocates clean, safe products. This role is based in Santa Monica.
You will be tasked with creating innovative and alluring creative content for all of the client’s social channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube. You will also be responsible for increasing engagement by adapting designs based on data provided by the social strategist. You should possess strong typography skills and high-end design that lends itself well to beauty and lifestyle.
- Work closely with copy to ensure visuals are harmonious with the narrative
- Work closely with AD to conceptualize future posts/campaign launches/new initiatives
- Work independently, as well collaboratively as part of a team
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies, design and social trends
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least three years of professional design experience with an aesthetic that lends itself well to the beauty industry
- At least three years experience in marketing
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Keynote
- Basic understanding of Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Problem-solving when confronted with many different opinions in design and content
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.