Los Angeles, CA - open to remote
Senior Retention Marketing Manager | Job #13321September 26, 2021 Full-time 150,000 plus bonus & benefits
Artisan Creative is looking for a Sr. Retention Marketing Manager to join a global retail and eCommerce company in Los Angeles. As the Sr. Retention Marketing Manager will lead retention marketing efforts and provide vision, strategy, and execute CRM, email, SMS, and loyalty initiatives for both in-store and online.
This is a leadership position where you will develop and nurture strong cross-functional partnerships to drive business and inspire company culture. You’ll be responsible for recruiting, identifying, and retaining talent and balance a strong management presence with a high level of approachability to encourage feedback and interaction.
- Define the retention strategy, roadmap, and ongoing seasonal calendars
- Continually refine the vision, strategy, and roadmap for loyalty program
- Work with merchants to understand the unique needs of business units to inform the product strategy connected to loyalty, CRM, email, and SMSOwn A/B and multi-variate testing, cadence and results
- Partner with a cross-functional team across product, IT, creative, merchandising, finance, data science, and external vendors to execute them against the company’s retention goals
- 5-7 years working in marketing with a data-driven approach/background
- 3-5+ years managing cross-functional teams in a fast-moving retail environment
- World-class strategy, planning, development, and execution
- Experience in developing and managing a loyalty program at scale
- Demonstrated track record of marketing leadership and ability to lead and influence teams
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, data, and troubleshooting skills
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com