Los Angeles- Remote
Senior Project Manager | Job # 13453May 13, 2022 Full-time DOE
Our Los Angeles-based client is seeking to hire a full-time, client-facing Senior Project Manager who lives and breathes trade shows, live events, and branded environments.
This is a global agency with offices worldwide, working with clients in entertainment, automotive, travel, finance, etc. This opportunity is remote, but you must be open to travel. California residents are highly preferred.
- You are an expert multi-tasker.
- You have experience with leading daily project communications involving external and internal project teams.
- You are interested in advancing in your career.
As a Sr. Project Manager, you will:
- Manage large-scale complex brand experiences
- Ensure the final execution is accurate, on time, and on budget
- Travel and work in conjunction with client services and other global teams
- Mid-Senior level project manager with experience within experiential – live events, trade shows, and more
- Able to work in multiple time zones and travel regularly
- Have experience within an agency environment and proven client-facing skills
- Expert in managing timelines, budgets, and deliverables
- Experience being the go-to facilitator for large-scale global campaigns
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com