Graphic Design Lead | Job #13529January 23, 2023 Full Time $90,000-$110,000
Are you a skilled Graphic Design Lead who has experience working with specific brand guidelines to create various digital and print projects? Artisan Creative seeks a Graphic Designer Lead to join a renowned law enterprise in Los Angeles, CA. This opportunity is a hybrid position based out of Downtown Los Angeles or New York.
- You are an expert at creating responsive websites, video (storyboards), social, email, and print material while following a specific brand’s guidelines.
- You love to develop innovative design ideas for marketing material, including presentations, newsletters, brochures, seminar material, and more.
- You are experienced with creating top-quality work and ensuring that the rest of the design team does the same.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with the Graphic Design Specialist to review, revise, and guide all projects before presenting them to the Sr. Art Director.
- be working on various design projects in both digital and print. You will be presenting your ideas and concepts with clear and concise communication.
- showcase your knowledge of design trends within the legal industry and share them with the team.
BA degree in Graphic Design or similar field
7-10+ years of work experience within a professional industry is highly preferred
Do you have proficient knowledge of working with Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Figma, and PowerPoint?
Do you have a portfolio that showcases the variety of digital projects you have worked on from concept to completion?
Are you familiar with working with Digital Asset Management systems?
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com