Senior Digital Designer | Job # 13489June 24, 2022 Temp to Hire DOE hourly
We are looking for senior digital designer to work with our agency client on a variety of web and graphic design projects.
- In this role, you will lead a small team of designers, support our client’s variety of design projects, and provide feedback as needed.
- You will lead and participate in design presentations and workshops and work on
- Projects ranging from website and landing page designs
- To create marketing assets such as tradeshow graphics, direct mailers, email newsletters
- Create impactful presentation decks, developing social media, print and digital assets
- Solve problems, multi-task, meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Design
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design, web design, page layout, typography, UI design, and branding
- You have excellent communication skills (listening, negotiating, writing and presenting)
- Experience working directly with clients, presenting your designs and communicating your design decision-making process
- An interest in psychology and marketing
- Knowledge of Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Google Suite, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, Asana, and Salesforce is a big plus
About 0ur Client:
- Growing design agency with a focus on behavioral science
- Using a research-based model, with a team of strategists and creatives, and behavioral economists.
- Great combination of Creative, science & strategy
- Fully remote team-US-based
- Temp to Hire
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com