Los Angeles, CA. (Currently remote, onsite in the future)
Senior Customer Journey Lead | Job #13335September 26, 2021 Freelance - 6 months DOE
Artisan Creative is looking for a contract Senior Customer Journey Lead to join an enterprise financial services firm in Los Angeles, CA. The Senior Customer Journey Lead will be responsible for leading go-to-market strategies for marketing, service, and sales. The key to this role will be driving customer acquisition and retention by creating an end-to-end journey across channels and touchpoints including paid, earned and owned.
- 10+ years in customer journey roles.
- Financial experience is highly desirable.
- Expertise in customer journey mapping and user testing.
- Exceptional knowledge of Analytics tools (Tableau, Adobe/Google Analytics, etc.)
- Expertise in-depth knowledge of foundational marketing topics (e.g. triggered emails, print marketing, digital marketing, etc.), channels (paid, earned, and owned), and experience in advanced marketing tactics (e.g., real-time decision-making, personalization at scale, including relevant key drivers and KPIs/measurement).
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com