Senior Content Strategist | Job #13018August 2, 2020 6 Months Hourly DOE
Artisan Creative is looking for a freelance Senior Content Strategist to partner with product managers, internal business stakeholders, and functional teams with our enterprise-level financial client. This position is remote.
In this role, you will collaborate with team and stakeholders to define creative vision and strategy and provide content leadership including initial concepts, wireframes, briefs, content decks, editorial calendars, style guides, and ongoing messaging and content curation.
As the ideal candidate, you are someone who can work independently as well as collaborate with others and bring ideas to the table. You also have experience working with financial and Fortune 500 companies and are proficient in Excel, CMS, and Adobe Experience Manager.
- Collaborate with team and stakeholders to define creative vision and strategy
- Analyze content opportunities and recommend strategies and approaches
- Reviews analytics on an ongoing basis to understand user behavior to manage and shape the content and messaging strategies
- Work with designers in the creation of visual comps and other deliverables and review creative with an eye toward content communication
- At least 7 years of experience working as part of a collaborative cross-functional team
- Experience working with financial and Fortune 500 companies
- Proven knowledge of digital visual design, interaction design, ADA guidelines, analytics, Agile, and Waterfall
- Content marketing strategy experience
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.