Senior Communications Manager | Job #13048September 20, 2020 1 Year Hourly DOE
Artisan Creative is currently looking for a Freelance Senior Communications Manager for our client who is a leading provider in the healthcare space in Pasadena. This is a remote, one-year contract and is open to California residents only.
In this role, you will develop strategies, key messages, communication vehicles, and collateral to support specific workstreams, programs, and issues pertaining to the client’s medical school. Additionally, you will develop newsletter strategy and content for the school including identifying relevant audiences (students, operations, Dean’s message, community and government partners, clinical, etc.), and work with IT on registration strategy/tools.
As the ideal candidate, you have at least five years of media relations and communication strategy development experience. You are able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment as well as actively monitor the media landscape for promotional opportunities.
- Develop and implement content calendar and communications plans linking organizational goals with communication objectives, strategies, messages, and vehicles
- Research, write, edit articles, internal/external publications, press releases, and other communication documents
- Participate in the development and execution of school initiatives by serving as a communication strategist and technician
- Monitor media mentions and creates reports for senior leadership
- At least 5 years of media relations and communication strategy development experience
- Strong portfolio showcasing exceptional writing skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Actively monitor media landscape for promotional opportunities
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.