Senior Art Director | Job #13566November 14, 2022 Full-time $160,000 - $180,000
Artisan Creative seeks a Senior Art Director who has worked in tech, branding, healthcare, fintech, or an agency that focuses on a professional industry and is passionate about branding, owning projects, and leading teams to join a prestigious legal enterprise in New York. This opportunity is full-time and hybrid twice weekly onsite in their New York office. New York candidates are preferred, but relocation assistance is offered for those open to relocating.
About the Client:
- The client is a prestigious global firm with a multidisciplinary expert team to help advise on legal solutions.
- They are a well-established firm that has been around for over a decade.
- They have numerous offices in the states and internationally.
- You are passionate about the legal industry, stay up-to-date with design trends, and understand brand guidelines to create innovative designs.
- You are a skilled leader who understands how to communicate your ideas to a team but offers feedback and mentorship to your team.
- You are highly organized and have excellent time management skills to promptly ensure all project deadlines are met.
- You have previously worked in tech, healthcare, fintech, branding, or an agency that focuses on professional services and flourish in a professional industry. You have a portfolio showcasing various projects, including branding, digital, print, social media, and motion graphics.
In this role, you will:
- Demonstrate your deep understanding of the company’s brand guidelines, tone, and voice to incorporate to create compelling digital assets, including web designs, digital material, social media marketing, and storyboarding for videos or motion graphics.
- Lead projects across all channels and own the projects from concept to completion.
- Work cross-functionally with the Global Creative Director, Senior Creative Manager, Art Director, and design team to create strategic and impactful workflows.
- BA Degree in Graphic design or a related field
- 15+ years in a managing Art Director or Senior Art Director role in a professional industry
- Must be skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, InVision, and Figma
- Must showcase a portfolio with digital assets, strong typography, layouts, photography, and accessibility
- Must have strong verbal and written communication
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills
- Must have the ability to handle confidential material and showcase professionalism
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com