Los Angeles, CA
Retention Marketing Manager | Job #22720July 14, 2019 Full-time Up to 110,000 DOE
This is a role for someone who enjoys the balance between the data-driven and analytical thinking by using evidence-based strategies to shape marketing programs, to the more creative experience and providing direction to agencies for creative work, in addition to creative thinking from a strategic perspective by coming up with new ideas to meet goals and objectives.
The key priorities of this role are to help define and execute strategy for communication with clients to drive retention and engagement. Additionally, you will identify and understand opportunities and risks to client retention while remaining vigilant with continuous testing and optimization to seize opportunities to drive revenue, service engagement, and ROI across campaigns.
- 7+ years of retention marketing, CRM, and/or customer lifecycle marketing in a relationship-oriented consumer business
- Experience working across all marketing disciplines impacting existing clients (retention, customer growth, and win-back), including customer cohort analysis and LTV modeling
- Strong ability to glean insights and tell stories from data, analytics, and insights that inspire action and change
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to ask questions to gain understanding, partner with others, and deal with differing points of view
- Creative thinking; excellent organization skills and high attention to detail; and the ability to build strong relationships and exercise excellent follow-up
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.