Project Manager | Job #13616May 30, 2023 Full Time 80,000-90,000 yearly
Artisan Creative seeks a dynamic and organized Project Manager to join our active apparel company full-time. This role will be onsite 40 hours per week based out of Bell, CA. Only Southern California applicants will be accepted at this time.
About our Client:
- Our client has been the leader in the activewear space for 20+ years
- Our client has a variety of activewear apparel companies within their portfolio.
- Our client prioritizes employee physical and mental well-being, including vacation, sick, and personal day pay. Our client also offers comprehensive mental health services through Talkspace.
- You love to lead a team to deliver on commitments
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to serve as a liaison for cross-functional teams
- You enjoy gathering requirements, building project plans, and assigning & follow-up tasks.
In this role, you will:
- Manage department project requests from intake to asset delivery and oversee multiple time-sensitive marketing projects.
- Track workflows and collaborate with Photo Services and Packaging to deliver trims, care labels, mock-ups, and other documentation.
- Manage and track budget expenses.
- 4+ years of experience in project management
- Must be willing to go into the Southern California office 5 times weekly
- Works well in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Able to multitask with sense of urgency in time management and organization skills
- Open to learning new aspects of the Wholesale business
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Visit our blog to access over 500 articles on interviewing best practices, job search, and freelancing tips. Listen to the artisan podcast for stories of creativity & inspiration.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com