Project Coordinator | Job #13517August 12, 2022 Full Time Salary - D.O.E
Artisan Creative seeks a Project Coordinator passionate about the design industry to join a renowned full-service branding company. This opportunity is full-time and remote. California applicants are highly preferred.
- You are organized and understand timelines and schedules for various projects.
- You are skilled at communicating with multiple teams and comfortable being the main point of contact for projects.
- You can take feedback and handle it professionally to ensure that the projects run smoothly and effectively.
In this role, you will:
- Be the main point of contact/liaison with the internal team and external clients.
- Be in charge of communicating the project status and ensuring things run efficiently according to the scheduled timeline.
- Manage all project management responsibilities, including resources, information, timeframes, requirements, budgeting, and more.
- BA degree in Business or Communications or a related field is preferred
- 2+ years of experience working as a project coordinator
- Experience with Microsoft 365, Harvest, or Monday.com is a huge PLUS
- If you have experience working for an agency or design studio, then this is a PLUS
- Must be able to prepare flowcharts and have experience creating action plans
- Must have strong organizational skills and time management experience
- Must be a skilled verbal and written communicator
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com