Production Designer | Job #12923March 29, 2020 Temp-to-Hire Hourly DOE
Artisan Creative is hiring a Production Designer who has a passion for clean products and has a strong desire to grow and contribute to a disruptive client in the beauty space that strongly advocates clean safe products. This role is temp-to-hire and is based in Santa Monica. In this role, you will be responsible for the design & production of both digital and printed materials within brand guidelines, including packaging. The ideal candidate has an eye for clean design and strong typography skills.
- Creating innovative and alluring creative content
- Work closely with teams to ensure visuals are harmonious with the narrative
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies, design and trends
- Work closely with designers and copywriters
- At least three years of professional design experience with an aesthetic that lends itself well to the beauty industry
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Keynote
- Problem-solving when confronted with many different opinions in design and content
- Strong production design skills across print and web
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.