Print Production Manager/Project Manager | Job # 13512August 7, 2022 Temp to Hire DOE
Artisan Creative seeks a skilled Print Production/Project Manager to join a well-established post-production company near Downtown LA. This position is a temp to hire and will require you to be onsite. LA-based candidates only.
- You are skilled at working in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple projects.
- Strong comprehension of small format, large format, and color production processes
- You have the ability to reprioritize and ensure targets are reached.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as the first point of content with clients. Organize the daily workflow of the employees and the studio.
- Manage all aspects of print production, laminating, mounting, and finishing
- Brief the team daily and ensure that project/department milestones are met.
- 3 years of project management experience
- BA Marketing, communications, design, or related field.
- Proficient with Google Sheets and Asana
- Proven multi-tasking ability and attention to detail
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com