Los Angeles - Hybrid
Principal UI Designer | Job # 13579May 30, 2023 Full-time $125,000-$135,000
Artisan Creative seeks a Principal UI Designer with experience in entertainment tech, product platform, or ticketing services to join a renowned entertainment ticketing platform. This role is full-time and hybrid three times weekly in Los Angeles, CA. We seek Los Angeles candidates for this role since the position requires you to go onsite thrice weekly.
About Our Client:
- Our client is a renowned online ticketing company that has been around for over a decade.
- They are one of the largest entertainment ticketing platforms.
- They sell tickets for various events, including music, sports, arts, and more.
- You enjoy collaborating with a team of designers and sharing design knowledge and best practices of UI design to create eye-catching designs that align with the brand’s aesthetic, guidelines, and tone.
- You stay up to date with design trends and can ensure that all products are cohesive with the brand’s aesthetic and meet quality standards.
- You have strong and clear communication and can work cross-functionally with different teams and communicate final design concepts in a presentation.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and oversee the UI design process from conception to execution to ensure a cohesive aesthetic across all products that meet the user’s needs and share your expertise in UI design.
- Create and maintain the design standards and guidelines, and ensure best practices so it is consistent across all touchpoints along with maintaining the design systems.
- Conduct user research and testing, and provide feedback to help make informed decisions on UI designs and provide solutions based on user feedback.
- BA in Graphic Design or a similar field
- 7+ years of experience working as a User Interface Designer or a Lead User Interface Designer, preferably in entertainment, product platforms, ticketing, B2B, or B2C
- Must have a portfolio showcasing user interface designs that are appealing, accessible, and user-friendly for digital products.
- Must be proficient in Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Must have strong written and verbal communication
- Must be Los Angeles, CA-based and willing to go onsite three times a week
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Visit our blog to access over 500 articles on interviewing best practices, job search, and freelancing tips. Listen to the artisan podcast for stories of creativity & inspiration.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com