PR Coordinator | Job # 13472June 24, 2022 Full-Time DOE-Salary
Artisan Creative is seeking a dynamic, detailed, and self-motivated Public Relations Coordinator to join our global legal client’s team.
The public relations professional will assist in the development and implementation of public relations and strategic communications programs. This is a hybrid role based in Los Angeles.
- You have five-plus years of experience working in public relations
- You have experience monitoring key publications and keeping media databases up to date
- You have drafted press releases
As the PR Coordinator, you will:
You will focus on a wide range of projects such as monitoring the media and key publications related to the firm, maintaining media databases, researching emerging media trends, and drafting press releases. You will also ensure that all branding, styling, and messaging align with the company’s strategy, brand, purpose, and values.
Some perks & benefits offered:
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k plan
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO
- Bachelor’s Degree (ideally in Public Relations Communications, or Journalism) or equivalent work-related experience.
- Five years of experience working in a public relations role, preferably in a corporate environment
- Track record of successful PR/social media/marketing initiatives, writing samples, and media coverage
- Ability to adapt tone and perspective of writing to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- A strategic thinker, able to research and bring recommendations to the table.
- Ability to craft messaging under deadlines and manage multiple high-profile projects simultaneously.
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com