PR/Brand Account Director | Job #13460May 15, 2022 Full-Time DOE
Do you enjoy creating compelling narratives that support your client’s vision and mission? Artisan Creative is looking for a dynamic and driven public relations professional to join our PR and communications agency client’s team as their PR/Brand Account Director. This role is a full-time hybrid opportunity based out of Los Angeles.
- You have experience in building food & beverage, franchise, and lifestyle consumer clients’ brands
- You have a strong understanding of public relations, the digital space, and 360 campaigns
- You think strategically and execute initiatives based on research
- You’re a self-starter who can work nimbly within a fast-moving organization
As a PR/Brand Account Director, you will:
- Guide and manage cross-functional teams to design and deliver high-level strategy and input for campaigns
- Partner with clients to provide consultation and strategy development to produce high-level communications materials
- Motivate cross-functional teams to create excellent, on-brand work and strategy
- Manage media relations campaigns
- Be an active leader who is willing to push the envelope while ensuring teams are exceeding expectations
- Act as an account’s senior contact
- BA in Mass Communications, Public Relations, or related field
- 8+ years of PR experience (Agency and lifestyle/food & beverage/CPG experience required)
- Experience/knowledge of marketing and digital specialties (social media marketing, influencer marketing, shopper marketing, etc.)
- Ability to act as the utmost senior contact on accounts
- Strong employee management experience
- Strong writing, research, and organizational skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently as well as in groups
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com