PR Account Manager | Job # 13468May 15, 2022 Full-Time D.O.E.
Artisan Creative is searching for a PR Manager to join an award-winning public relations agency in Los Angeles, CA. This role is open to Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and Denver candidates.
- You’ll bring extensive knowledge of lifestyle space, the ability to leverage traditional media as well as digital/emerging technologies for programming, and demonstrated account ownership and the ability to identify organic growth opportunities.
- You are creative and able to drive brand strategy.
- Company culture is important to you. You want to work somewhere with a culture frequently awarded as one of the best places to work in the US.
As a PR Account Manager, You Will:
- Serve as a support team member on multiple client accounts while working closely with senior and junior staff members across the organization to provide strategic counsel and manage day-to-day work
- Lead the development and presentation of PR plans for clients and maintain a timeline of when contracts are due for renewal to ensure timely outreach to clients for future planning
- Implement PR campaigns that achieve results for clients
- 6+ years of experience within a PR role at an agency
- Strong knowledge or passion for lifestyle, wellness, food or beverage industries
- Leadership skills and coaching of account executives to ensure their growth and success
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com