Downtown Los Angeles
PPC Manager | Job #12953March 29, 2020 Full-time 100-150k DOE
Artisan Creative is hiring a full-time PPC / SEM Manager to join an in-house corporate brand near Downtown Los Angeles. This position is for a senior-level hands-on PPC manager with experience managing a monthly budget of over $200,000. This company is highly entrepreneurial and data-driven and will require the SEM/PPC Manager to work in the marketing department and collaborate with the search team.
You must have at least 7 years of experience managing $200k+ per month PPC campaigns in competitive industries such as automotive, legal, finance and similar. You’ll be driven by lead generation and will set and execute strategies in order to generate leads.
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience managing $200k+/month PPC campaigns in a competitive market
- Must have proven track record of increasing lead generation results;
- Google Adwords competitive analysis;
- Ability to define SEM strategy and establish goals/objectives;
- Perform daily account management of PPC/Google Adwords accounts on various search platforms for competitive and strategic positioning;
- Ability to strategize for top keywords and niche keywords;
- Ability to identify and test negative keywords;
- Ability to increasingly reach the target audience of the target market;
- Help manage keyword lists;
- Assist in new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts;
- Assist in monitoring and administering web analytics dashboard reports; and
- Experience with Invoca and/or Bing Search strongly preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish a huge plus
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.