Remote - West Coast
PPC and Affiliate Marketing Manager | Job #13544September 10, 2022 FUll time DOE
Artisan Creative is looking for a PPC and Affiliate marketing manager to strategize, analyze and manage $1mm+ spend across a variety of social and digital outlets for our client in the E-commerce and E-learning space.
- Have extensive Pay-Per-Click and affiliate marketing experience
- Extensive experience in retargeting/remarketing.
- You want to work for a mission-driven company
- Are excited about ad monetization and ad creation
- Are equally creative and an analytical thinker
- Are able to multitask and solve problems quickly
- Are a good listener and possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- You excel at A/B copy testing, Keyword research, and campaign buildout
- Are driven by KPIs, optimizing ROIs, and increasing lead generation
- Have managed large volume ad spends
- Have managed external vendors
In this role, you will:
- Strategize, create, monitor, maintain and manage ad spend across Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram and TikTok, and other third-party digital media outlets.
- Manage Affiliate advertising on our client’s site
- Analyze performance and report on KPIs of digital campaigns
- Manage budgets and plan and oversee the growth
- Review and onboard third-party vendors, create goals, and evaluate project performance.
- Create, monitor, and A/B test pay-per-click text ads
- Work cross-functionally across department teams
- Bachelor’s degree or 5-7 years of hands-on digital advertising experience.
- Facebook and Google Ad words Certification is a must
- 3+ Affiliate marketing management, monetization of high-traffic pages
- 5+ years Pay-Per-Click management experience with US-based companies
- 3+ of creative experience with ad campaigns
- Experience in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads manager and Facebook Business Manager are preferred.
- Video editing and ad creation skills are a plus
- Relevant certification a plus – AdWords and AdCenter Certifications.
This role is open to West Coast-based candidates.
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com