Santa Monica, CA
Motion Graphics Designer | Job #22744June 15, 2019 Freelance Onsite DOE Hourly
Are you a motion graphics designer with a passion for social media? Do you enjoy creating media for the millennial market?
- 5+ years experience creating motion graphics, titles and/or animation for film, television or commercial agencies
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects and a strong command of Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Knowledge of Mocha Pro, Cinema 4D and Sketch are a plus
- A strong understanding of design, composition, typography, layout and other aesthetic principles
- Familiarity with UI/UX design, information hierarchy and user-flow
- Bachelor’s’ Degree in Design, Fine Arts, Visual Effects or related field preferred
- An active Snapchatter – the more familiar with the product the better!
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.