Los Angeles - Remote
Freelance Motion Graphics Designer | Job # 13474June 24, 2022 Six Months DOE
Artisan Creative seeks a Motion Graphic Designer with a passion for working within the social media industry to join a renowned social media company. This role is a freelance remote role for a six-month duration. California residents are highly preferred.
- You have experience creating educational and content explainer videos for the overall brand and creators.
- You are skilled in making informed decisions while working within a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong communication skills, and you are highly detail-oriented.
As a Motion Graphic Designer, you will:
- Work on ideating creative educational explainer videos for new product launches.
- Translate information provided to you and create case studies, stories, etc.
- Updating graphics, projects, and templates to bring them up to date with the current brand guidelines.
- Work on creating mockups and motion graphics for visual concepts.
- Recreate UI that will help visualize and animate unreleased UI and products.
- BA Degree in Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, or related field
- Do you have a portfolio that showcases educational explainer videos for social media?
- Are you skilled in Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)?
- Are you highly organized and detail-oriented?
- Are you comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and can you manage multiple projects while maintaining professionalism under pressure?
- Do you have strong communication and can communicate effectively with the team during meetings?
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com