Los Angeles - Remote
Motion Designer/3D GeneralistDecember 5, 2021 Full-time
Artisan Creative is looking for a motion graphics designer/3D generalist to join a forward-thinking Creative shop in Los Angeles, CA.
In this role, you will be a member of the post-production team and will work on conceptualizing, implementing, and incorporating 2D and 3D graphics for visual content and design You’ll be responsible for both the artistic and technical quality of all projects and an active member during the creative process.
In this role, you will have the ability to collaborate with art directors, designers, comp artists, etc. who reside outside of California, therefore open and effective written and verbal communication is paramount for success.
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of the creative team, yet who is independent, curious, organized and a learner. You must be passionate about being involved in the concepting process
- 2+ years of experience of Agency experience
- Experience with Cinema 4D and Houdini, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Have a portfolio that showcases your creative thinking, motion, animations, and conceptual designs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in developing style frames, modeling, texturizing, lighting
- Creating animations and seeing the entire process from concept to final render
- Autonomous yet collaborative
- Any experience in entertainment or gaming is a plus
- Strong PM skills to assess projects, manage time, and budgets
- This role in 100% remote and open to LosAngeles-based candidates. Access to co-working space in Los Angeles is available as needed.
- Our client is a certified B-Corp. and committed to Diversity and Inclusion.
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com