Mid – Senior Level DesignerMay 22, 2023 $35 - $55 per hour
At Artisan Creative we continually seek to connect with great talent who might be open for Full time/Freelance/Temp-to-Hire positions in LA. We are seeking mid-senior-level Designers with expertise within the creative, marketing, and digital verticals. Our clients range from marketing and design agencies to healthcare and financial giants and entertainment, lifestyle, and legal services offering both hybrid and remote positions. If you are looking, we’d love to connect.
- You are passionate about design and are experienced with the latest design trends
- You are skilled in conceptualizing and executing digital designs consisting of either social media and marketing assets, e-mail campaigns, brochures, sell sheets, reports, sales decks, websites, mobile apps, or branding
- You have general knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, Procreate, Invision, or equivalent software
- Working on various brands and demonstrating the ability to grasp all brand’s aesthetics, tone, and vision.
- Conceptualizing and communicating your vision for digital assets
- Working cross-functionally with the design team to collaborate, share ideas, and provide feedback.
- BA Degree in Graphic Design or a similar field
- 3 or more years of experience as a Designer / Senior Designer (Graphic, UX/UI, Production, Website Designer, etc)
- Experience working in either Healthcare, Lifestyle, Entertainment, or Financial space
- Must be skilled in Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Must have a portfolio that showcases work from conception to execution
- Must have strong written and verbal communication
- Have the ability to share and recieve feedback and apply it to designs
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Visit our blog to access over 500 articles on interviewing best practices, job search, and freelancing tips. Listen to the artisan podcast for stories of creativity & inspiration.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com