Mid – Senior Level DesignerSeptember 18, 2023 $35 - $55 per hour
At Artisan Creative we continually seek to connect with great talent who might be open for Full time/Freelance/Temp-to-Hire positions in LA. We are seeking mid-senior-level Designers with expertise within the creative, marketing, and digital verticals. Our clients range from marketing and design agencies to healthcare and financial giants and entertainment, lifestyle, and legal services offering both hybrid and remote positions. If you are looking, we’d love to connect.
- You are passionate about design and are experienced with the latest design trends
- You are skilled in conceptualizing and executing digital designs consisting of either social media and marketing assets, e-mail campaigns, brochures, sell sheets, reports, sales decks, websites, mobile apps, or branding
- You have general knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, Procreate, Invision, or equivalent software
- Working on various brands and demonstrating the ability to grasp all brand’s aesthetics, tone, and vision.
- Conceptualizing and communicating your vision for digital assets
- Working cross-functionally with the design team to collaborate, share ideas, and provide feedback.
- BA Degree in Graphic Design or a similar field
- 3 or more years of experience as a Designer / Senior Designer (Graphic, UX/UI, Production, Website Designer, etc)
- Experience working in either Healthcare, Lifestyle, Entertainment, or Financial space
- Must be skilled in Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Must have a portfolio that showcases work from conception to execution
- Must have strong written and verbal communication
- Have the ability to share and recieve feedback and apply it to designs
At Artisan Creative, our purpose is simple yet profound: we build relationships that are grounded in trust. For 27 incredible years, we’ve been weaving this ethos into every step of our recruitment efforts, and the results speak for themselves. We are dedicated to propelling candidates like you toward discovering exceptional freelance and full-time opportunities that span the realms of Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, and Communication.
Our reach spans diverse industries, from Entertainment, Health, and Beauty to Fashion, Finance, Technology, and more. From Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing teams, our relationships flourish in various verticals for freelance and full-time roles.
Proudly certified as a WBENC Women’s Business Enterprise, we champion equality, diversity, and inclusion. Join us on a journey guided by our core values: agility, accountability, communication, trust, and enthusiasm.
When applying, please include the Job # and Title in the subject and send to email@example.com.
Boost your dream role prospects by sharing your resume, portfolio, or relevant URL. Elevate it further with 3-5 concise bullet points showcasing your perfect fit for the role.
Please note: We’re primarily seeking local candidates for onsite or hybrid positions. Relocation options are not available currently.
For those applying within Los Angeles, know that we consider qualified applicants with Criminal Histories, per the Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance.
For San Francisco applicants, we consider those with arrest and conviction warrants, in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.