Media Specialist | Job #13686November 20, 2023 Contract - 12 Month 63-65ph
At Artisan Creative, we’re all about cultivating exceptional talent to power our client’s digital, creative, and marketing endeavors. Currently, we are looking to welcome an experienced Paid Media Manager who specializes in managing and optimizing paid media campaigns. This will be a 40 hours per week, 12-month contract.
If you’re ready to join our vibrant talent community, let’s create something unique together!
About our client:
- Our client has been a respected investment management firm for over 8 decades
- They are one of the largest financial services company in America.
- They also have a large global presence and manage several assets for individuals and investors.
- You have 5+ years of paid media experience
- You have experience launching campaigns, including tagging, trafficking, creative approvals, targeting, and billing to ensure the timely launch of campaigns.
- You have experience working with GCM, Adobe Analytics, Claravine, Nielsen.
- You know how to monitor and optimize campaign budgets, pacing, performance, and metrics to ensure campaigns achieve stated goals.
- You have experience project managing campaigns from ideation to implementation to execution.
- You are extremely detail-oriented, with a proven system of double-checks
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
In This Role, You will:
- Set up campaigns with meticulous attention to detail, encompassing tasks like tagging, trafficking, creative approvals, precise targeting, and billing to ensure a seamless and punctual campaign launch.
- Maintain a vigilant eye on campaign budgets, pacing, and performance metrics, and present strong project management skills to meet defined goals.
- Nurturing strong relationships with key vendors and agency partners is not only a priority.
- Presenting performance with enthusiasm and transparency. Your success is our utmost priority, and we take pride in sharing our progress with a professional and friendly demeanor.
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Media/Social Media/Paid Media in an agency environment
- Experience with GCM, Adobe Analytics, Claravine, Nielsen Commspoint, Kantar
- Experience launch, tracking and reporting on digital campaigns.
- Thrive in a team-oriented environment, collaborating with diverse groups. Must demonstrate attention to detail, process orientation, organizational skills, and multitasking abilities.
At Artisan Creative, our purpose is simple yet profound: we build relationships that are grounded in trust. For 27 incredible years, we’ve been weaving this ethos into every step of our recruitment efforts, and the results speak for themselves. We are dedicated to propelling candidates like you toward discovering exceptional freelance and full-time opportunities that span the realms of Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, and Communication.
Our reach spans diverse industries, from Entertainment, Health, and Beauty to Fashion, Finance, Technology, and more. From Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing teams, our relationships flourish in various verticals for freelance and full-time roles.
Proudly certified as a WBENC Women’s Business Enterprise, we champion equality, diversity, and inclusion. Join us on a journey guided by our core values: agility, accountability, communication, trust, and enthusiasm.
When applying, please include the Job # and Title in the subject and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boost your dream role prospects by sharing your resume, portfolio, or relevant URL. Elevate it further with 3-5 concise bullet points showcasing your perfect fit for the role.
Please note: We’re primarily seeking local candidates for onsite or hybrid positions. Relocation options are not available currently.
For those applying within Los Angeles, know that we consider qualified applicants with Criminal Histories, per the Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance.
For San Francisco applicants, we consider those with arrest and conviction warrants, in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.