Digital Marketing Strategist | Job #13543September 9, 2022 Full Time Salary- D.O.E.
Artisan Creative seeks an innovative and sharp Digital Marketing Strategist to join our strategic branding agency client’s team. This will be a fully remote full-time position. This role is only open to United States-based applicants at this time.
- You enjoy researching and keeping track of the latest trends through a cultural and analytical lens.
- You like to analyze customers’ media behaviors and how they integrate brands into their daily lives.
- You love to drive innovative ideas across media, channels, and formats.
In this role, you will:
- Spearhead growth and visibility needs of the agency and its clients
- Plans all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, display advertising, and database marketing campaigns
- Measures and reports performance of marketing campaigns evaluate end-to-end customer experience across touchpoints
- Present strategy and provide value to clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Expertise with website and marketing analytics tools
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and presentation skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com