Marketing Project Manager | Job #12778August 18, 2019 Full-Time 45,000 - 65,000 DOE
Artisan Creative is hiring a digital project manager to elevate a women’s empowerment and education brand based in West Los Angeles. This is a role for a project manager who is attuned to female empowerment and spirituality. This is an engaging, fun brand with a large online reach who is truly making a difference to people’s lives.
As the project manager, you will plan and manage digital content creation projects such as weekly vlogs for YouTube, social media campaigns on Facebook and Instagram, affiliate programs and more. You’ll plan and organise video and photography shoots, coordinate speaking, interviews and collaboration opportunities for the brand and collaborate with the product team and oversee the production schedule.
• Plan and organize our recurring video and photography shoots for content creation.
• Identify, facilitate and coordinate speaking, interview, and collaboration opportunities for the brand
• Collaborate with the product team and oversee content production schedule, managing marketing team resources (writers, social media team, designers, editors and social advertising staff)
• Project manage paid and organic social media advertising
• Manage digital marketing initiatives from conception to completion.
• Build and maintain project timelines (or similar) for on-time deliverables of all of the above.
• Use a data-driven approach for monitoring, reporting on and enhancing online marketing campaigns.
Minimum of 4 years of digital marketing experience; managing digital campaigns to acquire & engage users throughout the funnel (i.e. email marketing, content creation, social media, online advertising, SEO, blogging, etc.)
• Expertise in creating complex digital sales funnels
• Superior skills in Excel, Word, Google Drive, and other cloud-based intelligence tools.
• Flexibility to adapt work schedule to align with peak periods and demands of our business
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.