Marketing Operations Manager | Job # 13477June 24, 2022 Freelance- Long term DOE Hourly
Artisan Creative is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our enterprise financial client’s team. This will be a 6-month, 40 hours per week hybrid role based in Downtown Los Angeles. Do you have an outstanding record in helping teams implement new marketing workflows and measure campaign performance? Let’s connect.
- You have experience with leading daily project communications involving clients and internal project teams
- You are interested in advancing in your career
- You are an expert multi-tasker
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will:
- Define and manage project timelines
- Work closely with stakeholders and team members to accomplish the project
- Manage the team technology stack and help with troubleshooting
- Own and manage the team’s technology stack, including troubleshooting, and the systems roadmap.
- Are you a Mid-Senior level project manager with experience within corporate environments
- Are you an expert in managing timelines, budgets, and deliverables and being the go-to facilitator for large-scale global campaigns?
- Do you have strong knowledge of Marketing Operations
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com